ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
Get A Barn Dance T!
Get your new RUF Barn Dance tee TODAY! Only $15. Comfort colors. All you have to do is go to: www.jcgstore.com. Select "Reformed University Fellowship" from the list, enter the password “vols," and order your shirt! Deadline to order is this Wednesday, October 26.
A lot of people are confused about what the church is. What's the point? Is it optional? Can't RUF or my group of Christian friends just be "my church"? Why even get involved in a church if I'm only in Knoxville for a few years? We are going to take the last few weeks of this semester and try to address some of these questions. I hope you can join us.
AMB 210. Every Tuesday night at 7:30 pm.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf