ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
What: Everyone is naturally trending towards enslaving themselves. Both religious and irreligious people believe the lie that they need to save themselves, liberate themselves, change themselves, better themselves, etc. And that mindset always leads to pride, exhaustion, depression, and exhaustion. This Fall semester we will be looking at a different way to live your life - a life marked by freedom, a life marked by love, joy, peace, patience and kindness.
Do you want to be free? Join us this Fall as we study through the book of Galatians.
Where: AMB 210.
When: Every Tuesday night at 7:30 pm.
Who: You. And your friends.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf