RUF exists to reach the campus for Christ and equip students to serve.
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to process the story of Jesus and to learn how to integrate their lives into His story.
Love God | Love Others | Love UT
Tuesdays. 7:30 pm. AMB 210.
NEW SPRING TEE
(Long sleeve and short sleeve available to purchase!)
1) What is Winter Conference? The best weekend of your life. Several RUF groups from TN, GA, and AL come together for an amazing weekend of worship, preaching, relaxation, and fun.
2) When is Winter Conference? Friday, Feb 22 - Sunday, Feb 24, 2019
3) Where is Winter Conference? Sharptop Cove
4) How much? $110. This covers housing and food.
5) How do I sign up? Simply fill out the form HERE and pay us before you go (payment details are on the form)
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS FEB 13