ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
FALL CONFERENCE 2016
RUF Fall Conference is one of the best things that we do. We take a weekend and get away from Knoxville to retreat to beautiful Mentone, AL. You can expect great worship, a wonderful speaker, tons of free time to unwind, lots of new friends to meet, and plenty of good food. Plan on joining us this year for Fall Conference.
Place: Camp Alpine, Mentone, AL
Cost: $85 per person.
When: September 30 - Oct 2
Who is speaking: Richie Sessions
How to register: Click HERE
Calling ALL girls!! EVERY CLASS! Sign up to join some other RUF students for dinner one night next week. Upperclassmen are opening up their homes at a variety of times and it’s gonna be sweet. Food! Fellowship! Fun! All you need to do is list your availability on this doodlepoll: You will be contacted by your dinner group leader and get details later this week. Sign up by Thursday September 15th!
Everyone is naturally trending towards enslaving themselves. Both religious and irreligious people believe the lie that they need to save themselves, liberate themselves, change themselves, better themselves, etc. And that mindset always leads to pride, exhaustion, depression, and cynicism. This Fall semester we will be looking at a different way to live your life - a life marked by freedom, a life marked by love, joy, peace, patience and kindness.
Do you want to be free? Join us this Fall as we study through the book of Galatians.
AMB 210. Every Tuesday night at 7:30 pm.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf