ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
RUF WINTER CONFERENCE!!
1) What is Winter Conference? The best weekend of your life. Several RUF groups from TN, GA, and AL come together for an amazing weekend of worship, preaching, relaxation, and fun. Here is the list of what schools are coming:
2) When is Winter Conference? Friday, Feb 23 - Sunday, Feb 25, 2018
3) Where is Winter Conference? Sharptop Cove
4) How much? $112. This covers housing and food.
5) How do I sign up? Simply fill out the form HERE and pay us before you go (payment details are on the form)
Large Groups on Tuesday Nights:
How do people change? How do people grow as Christians? Why can't I seem to make much progress in my faith? Is following Jesus supposed to be this hard?
These are a few of the questions that we will be exploring this semester in RUF. Join us every Tuesday night at 7:30 pm in AMB 210 and bring a friend with you.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf