ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
Redeemer's Holy Week Schedule
For info click HERE.
Week 2: May 15-20, 2017
Speaker: Rev. Russ Whitfield, Senior Pastor of Grace Mosaic PCA in Washington DC
How Much? $350 (first 20 people to sign up get a handmade RUF coffee mug!)
How Do I register? Click HERE
This Spring in RUF Large Group:
Join us every Tuesday night in AMB 210 at 7:30 pm as we take a look at what the normal, Christian life looks like through the lens of the life of David. Join us and bring a friend with you.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf