ruf @ utk
RUF is a community of students that is trying to learn how to love God, love people, and love the University of Tennessee. The way that we do that is to create safe places (large groups, small groups, one-on-ones) for students of all types and backgrounds to PROCESS the story of Jesus and to learn how to INTEGRATE their lives into His story.
NEW RUF T-SHIRT
Only $13.54! You have until September 26th to order!!! DON'T DELAY!
Click HERE to order yours.
This Fall's Sermon Series
Join us every Tuesday night at 7:30 in AMB 210 as we explore how Jesus personally engaged individuals throughout the Gospel of John. We are going to see Jesus interact with lots of different types of people. Jesus has a conversation with a naked woman, a PhD religious scholar, a sex addict, one of his own followers that doubts him, two sisters that are grieving the death of their brother, and so on. Each encounter with Jesus is going to reveal to us who He really is and what He came to do.
1) Come to Large Group. The easiest way to get connected to RUF is to come to our Tuesday night Large Group meetings. 7:30 pm in AMB 210. It's informal and an easy way to check out what we are about without feeling weird and awkward about it.
2) Join a Community Group. The best way to explore Christianity, to grow in your faith, and to connect with people is to join a community group. Click HERE to for more info.
3) Contact our staff to meet up one-on-one. Click HERE and we will get back with you asap.
4) Get on our email list. It's easy. Click HERE.
5) Get on our text list. Simply text UTKRUF to 41411 and you're on. You can unsubscribe anytime you want.
6) Join our Facebook group. Our group name is "RUF at UTK." It's real creative.
7) Follow us on Twitter. @utk_ruf
8) Follow us on Instagram. utk_ruf