One of the best ways to get connected to RUF is through a Community Group. These micro communities were started with the hopes that UT students would find a group of people while they were in college with whom they could connect with, be encouraged by, and shown the hospitable love of Jesus. For this reason, Community Groups are a vital part of what we do.
Here are the available Community Groups this semester:
Freshman Guys | Thursdays at 3:30pm, HSS, Room 68
Sermon on the Mount. Led by Matt Howell, Matt McCall, & Walker Rose
Freshman Girls | Thursdays at 4:45pm, HSS, Room 68
Sermon on the Mount. Led by Ellie Stackhouse & McKenna Breedlove
Student-Led Community Groups | Various Times, Studying Exodus
For Any Women…
- Sundays, 5 pm, 1644 W Clinch Ave, led by Chloe Latture and Weldon Saunders
- Wednesdays, 7 pm, 1221 Clinch Ave, led by Megan Tillman and Leah Hays
- Wednesdays, 2:30 pm, Library (room different each week), led by Katie Mason
- Thursdays, 7:30 pm, 2217 Laurel Ave, led by Olivia Pfeifer and Julia Scott
For Any Men…
- Mondays, 4 pm, 1310 Clinch Ave, led by Porter Black and John Morse
- Wednesdays, 5 pm, 1804 White Ave, led by Sam Bruce
- Thursdays, 11 am, Room 262C in Student Union, led by Matt McCall
Senior Guys | Mondays at 3:45pm, RUF Office, 4050 Sutherland Ave.
The book of Romans. Led by Matt Howell
Senior Girls | Fridays at 9am, Howell Home, 6819 Sheffield Dr.
The book of Jonah & explore and share life together. Led by Kathryn Howell